A question for Ricochet’s soldiers: How would you prefer to be welcomed home?
It’s not just the thought that counts. Sometimes, expressions of love or gratitude are thoroughly annoying or poorly timed, due to differences in expectations and needs.
But it’s impolite to complain about those expressions. So you keep silent and have to endure the same mistakes over and over again. Well, here’s your chance to gently correct those of us who wish you well.
When you return from active duty, after mo…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.