Joining us on Ricochet as Guest Contributor this week is Helen M. Alvaré. Alvaré is an Associate Professor of Law at George Mason University’s School of Law and was previously at Catholic University’s Columbus School of Law. Professor Alvaré received her law degree from Cornell University and a master’s degree in systematic theology from The Catholic University of America in 1989. I know many of you…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.