This week, we’re pleased to welcome Eric Teetsel as a guest contributor at Ricochet.
Eric directs the Manhattan Declaration, a national movement of Christians for life, marriage, and religious freedom founded by Charles Colson. Before joining the Declaration, he founded the Values & Capitalism program at the American Enterprise Institute with Henry Olsen and Arthur Brooks, and worked for former U.S. Senator Bill Armstrong at Colorado Christian University, along with numerous other initiatives.
Eric and his wife Abby, live in Washington, D.C. with their dog Nash.
Please welcome Eric Teetsel to Ricochet!
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.