Carol and I have been friends for years. Her husband Jack and I went to the same school, and I distinctly remember our first meeting at a dinner years ago where we bonded over, in no particular order, the crackpot left-wing politics of California, our dogs, Hugh Hewitt fandom, and Ronald Reagan’s awesomeness.
Since then, she’s written a terrific and funny book, Prude: How the Sex Obsessed Culture Damages Girls (And America, Too!), guest-hosted for the great Hugh Hewitt, blogged at Town Hall, and appeared pretty much everywhere making cheerful, witty, smart, and tough conservative arguments.
She also went to Harvard. And is a lawyer. So she’s not perfect.
We’re thrilled to have her here, and I know she’s going to fit right in. Welcome, Carol!
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.