I am in Hong Kong this week, a fitting perch from which to watch the polls brighten at home. America’s fascination with hope and change is finally dissipating, evaporating like overnight dew on a Kowloon skyscraper.
Hong Kong is a place where, even today, the hustle and bustle of unfettered capitalism is everywhere apparent. Private sector investors here are still working daily to change the world for the better and profit by doing so, not grimly hanging on, as at home in these last days of th…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.