I got in a Twitter fight last night with someone mocking Target employees for not being jazzed about having to leave their families on Thanksgiving to open stores for people so addicted to shopping that they can’t take a single day off.
I put myself through college working retail full-time and, even when I include my summer cleaning latrines, it remains the most difficult job I ever had. I worked on commission and was on my feet for more than 8 hours a day selling footwear. It sounds easy but …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.