Over the weekend, I read some comments from current Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack (the former Governor of Iowa) about the state of rural America that gave me pause. Sure, there is an inflammatory quality to his comment that rural America is becoming “less relevant”, and arguments abound that could refute such an indictment. Yet on the surface, …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.