Happy Veterans Day to all who have served in the armed forces and sacrificed to preserve the United States of America as the greatest nation in the history of the world.
On Friday, Hugh Hewitt took a welcome break from politics and devoted the entirety of his three-hour show to the Semper Fi Fund, a charitable organization devoted to aid the recovery of our wounded warriors, primarily (but not exclusively) Marines. If you didn’t chance to hear the show and Mr. Hewitt’s inspiring interviews with some of those whom the Semper Fi Fund has helped, the nominal price of subscribing to the Hughniverse and downloading the podcast would be an investment you’ll not regret.
Sometimes we need to be reminded that freedom isn’t free. Please take the time on Monday to honor those who have paid the price. You can donate to the Semper Fi Fund by clicking here.
From all of us here in the Dunphy house, our deepest thanks to all who have answered the nation’s call.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.