This week on Uncommon Knowledge with Peter Robinson, something different: we take a look at the unlikely yet very entertaining friendship between actor, musician, documentarian, and the voice behind a half dozen Simpson’s characters Harry Shearer and our own Rob Long. Also, Harry discusses his film The Big Uneasy and Rob reveals how he got his start in Hollywood (as you’ll see, Harry got his first break as a child actor on the Jack Benny Show).
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/BTB4clFXhX8?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.