The narrative to come out of the Obama campaign this past week was that Romney and Ryan are (a) extremists, despite their very reasonable and moderate sounding plans, and (b) liars, because they manage to make their extremist schemes sound very reasonable and moderate.
Joe Biden —or “Uncle Joe” as he’s come to be known (no joke. Google it)— was sent into tonight’s debate to make points a and b over and over and over again. In support of his mission, he grinned and laughed a lot. It was exceedingly creepy and inappropriate— especially when he laughed during the segment concerning Ambassador Steven’s death. Capturing that creepiness is the RNC’s quick video spot of the night:
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.