As usual, I don’t catch up to the best of Ricochet until they’re discussing it on the podcast, at which point I’m well behind the conversation I once scrounged $3.47 to join. The discussion on Myths About Women in Combat has certainly been an edifying overview of the state of the public policy debate on the subject, but has been a bit short on the gritty human reality of the situation.&am…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.