Mark Newman posted a bunch of interesting maps over on his site, one of which Drudge is using as his banner illustration. Here’s the way Tuesday’s vote broke down, by county:
But here’s the way it looks when it’s squished and expanded to express population densities — i.e., where people who live in the most populated states voted:
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.