Voting is a social activity. Voting is a social activity. Voting is a social activity. And repeat until the next election.
Voting is not an act born of cost-benefit analysis but of primarily social motivations. And, as I’ve written here before, with great anxiety, the Progressives understand this, have studied this seriously, and have worked hard to perfect the arts of persuasion and turnout.
Robo-calls are worthless. And most mailers are too. Romney and allied groups flushed hundreds of millions down the drain and sentenced this country to an entrenched ObamaCare and the rest of our own “lost decade” because they don’t take social science as seriously as the Left.
We got our rear end handed to us for one very simple reason . . . They do it better.
Here’s what winning looks like:
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.