We are all trying to understand why more than half of our fellow countrymen voted for another four years for President Obama. The explanations I hear refer to general trends: you can’t beat Santa Claus, there were get-out-the-vote glitches, etc.. But the votes were cast one at a time. We don’t have 62 million Sandra Flukes and Obamaphone ladies … do we?
Here is what I’ve heard from individuals. To me it ranges from head-poundingly stupid to misinformed. None of it could have been fixed by b…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.