Now that we’ve had a couple of days of post-debate celebration, let’s consider the upcoming vice-presidential debate, this coming Thursday in Danville, Kentucky.
Are conservatives going to be at the mercy of unrealistically high expectations for Ryan, and unrealistically low ones for Biden? My fear is that if Biden doesn’t spend 90 minutes drooling and soiling his pants, the narrative will be that he “won” the debate.
Please, someone, tell me I’m wrong.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.