People are going to live the way they’re going to live unless you use force to stop them. And by force, I mean physical force, men with guns.
You can ban plural marriage, but people will still have them. They just don’t register them.
You can ban drugs, but people will still do them. Ask around, you can still get drugs.
You can ban gay marriage, but committed gay couples are still going to call themselves married and have weddings and raise children.
You can ban abortions, but people…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.