In a democratic republic, the primary obstacle to righteous governance is unrighteous voters–voters whose beliefs, affections, or wills are disordered.
I’m all for making better policy choices and promoting better candidates and finding better ways of selling both.
I’m also all for becoming better advocates of conservative ideas.
By all means, let’s develop better arguments and better messages, let’s develop a more sophisticated ground game, and let’s be as winsome as possible.
That said, …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.