Not a day goes by without the media plumbing new depths in their sycophantic relationship with the liberal/statist values that are destroying this country. And not a day goes by without someone indignantly pointing out some new outrageous lie peddled by the journolistic (sic) class.
This indignation is misplaced. The problem with an almost monolithically biased media is not the bias – all newspapers (for example), at all times, and in all places, have always been biased one way or anoth…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.