While we continue to watch in prayer and horror at the destruction “Sandy” has wrought up and down the East Coast, I need to go on record with my fear that this hurricane might just act as a “game changer” in the election. I think it could swing the momentum, and ultimately the result, back Obama’s way.
At times like this, the average, independent, fairly non-political person forgets all the reasons they normally tend towards small-government instincts in theory and instead is just desperate…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.