On Fox News Sunday today, David Axelrod outlined the President’s objection to an across the board extension of the about-to-expire tax cuts:
“President Barack Obama, he said, “feels we have to proceed in a way that’s fiscally responsible, and we just can’t afford to borrow another $700 billion for tax cuts that almost entirely are going to go to milli…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.