The WSJ was good to run my piece today looking back at the last ten years and the lessons learned. But the most important thing to happen over the last decade: nothing. No new attacks on the United States, because of reasonable counter-terrorism policies that worked. But the happiest of coincidences happened today: while waiting in the green room for a segment on Fox News to talk about my new book, Confronting Terror, I had the opportunity to meet the actress who played “man hands” on Seinfeld. I got a chance to shake her hand. Her grip was not as advertised.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.