Here on Ricochet, we obsess about the presidential race perhaps overmuch. I imagine it’s for two reasons: This is one highly visible race we all hold in common, and this election year is a choice election between two visions for America’s future.
There’s nothing wrong with that, but I’d like to encourage fellow Ricocheteers to step back from Obama-Romney in these last few hours and spend some time reviewing the rest of the ticket. I’d also like to know if you all have any strategies for mana…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.