Courtesy of Brad Smith, who notes libertarian differences with Romney–which I especially share on the free trade front; Romney’s China-bashing has been deplorable in my view–but who also concludes (quite properly) that Romney is the best candidate by far of the two with a good shot at winning the presidency, and that, as a consequence, libertarians should refrain from voting for Gary Johnson.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.