Last night I got to go see The Killers at George Mason University’s Patriot Center. My friend Caroline asked me to go at the last minute and the concert greatly exceeded my expectations. The Killers are a great band, obviously, but the show was also quite the production. Lasers! Fireworks!
And I was sure I would be the oldest person there, but turned out I wasn’t by a long shot. In addition to the 20-somethings, there wer…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.