Any advice for how Romney should approach it? Predictions? Drinking game ideas?
My advice: don’t dwell too much on the Libya timeline.
I had this terrible nightmare that Romney got overly fixated on the Libya timeline, using all of his time arguing over it and making little headway. I hope that doesn’t become reality tonight. There is no shortage of things to criticize when it comes to Obama’s foreign policy record. Romney should make his point on Libya when the issue comes up and then move…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.