I never liked the idea of Donald Trump for President, but I understood why others might disagree. Not anymore:
While he had harsh words for the outgoing president, he had a much different opinion of President-elect Barack Obama.
“I think he has a chance to go down as a great president. Now, if he’s not a great president, this country is in…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.