Yesterday we were driving home after church. Our 3-year-old in the backseat suddenly said, “Why won’t he let her go?” It took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about. I figured out she was listening to the lyrics of “Baby, It’s Cold Outside,” which was playing on the radio. I have not laughed that hard in a long time.
This particular version of the duet was sung by Rod Stewart and Dolly Parton:
I find it absolutely hilarious that this v…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.