Pat Caddell infamously refers to the Republicans as the “Party of Stupid” and witnessing the way the conservative media is reacting to the GOP primaries it’s hard to make an argument against that assessment.
Here, in early December, it’s pretty obvious how the race has evolved. Cain is history. He’s just not a “NO” but a “NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!” Bachmann, Santorum, Perry and Huntsman are stuck in the single-digits. Ron Paul has his loyal band, crucified on a cross of gold, silver dimes and isolatio…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.