I don’t think there is a more widely believed proposition in the defense establishment and amongst laymen too, than that gearing our military for future asymmetrical warfare, and thus away from conventional armed forces…is the way of the future. I disagree strongly, and not just because I’m a tank guy.
In any discussion about military strategy or history with friends in the military, sooner or later they will say that “Byron, please…there are no frontlines anymore…no more clashes of bi…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.