I’m a conspiracy theorist on a good day, but this Super Bowl power outage was too much. I haven’t worked out all the details, but does anyone else find it conveeeeenient that the power only went out in the Superdome — and not surrounding areas — and that after the 34-minute delay, the 49ers (or as my 3-year-old charmingly calls them, the 59ers) covered the spread?
Grassy knoll! Bildberbergs! Jet…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.