Wall Street Journal sports reporter Jason Gay offers 29 rules for your family’s touch football game. A selection:
4. It’s not really a family touch football game unless at least three family members have no idea which team they are playing on.
6. There are no steroids allowed in Thanksgiving touch football. But your Uncle Dave just tested positive for vodka and dough…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.