Oh, this is rich. So these two ex-cons who planned an attack on a Seattle recruiting station were apparently fantasizing about these headlines: “Three Muslim Males Walk Into MEPS Building, Seattle, Washington, And Gun Down Everybody.”
Forget it, terrorists! The New York Times has your number. You’ll never get what you seek from violence. They’re going to report the whole story–I kid you not–without mentioning the “Muslim” part.
Now check out the “editor’s note” on this version of the story.
This is all beginning to have a Pravda-circa-early-Kruschchev feeling, it really is.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.