Earlier this month, our own Terrence O. Moore—author of The Story-Killers: A Common Sense Case Against the Common Core—delivered a lecture on the book’s themes at Hillsdale College’s Kirby Center in Washington. Here, for your enjoyment, are Professor Moore’s remarks:
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/2npftyFvkWo?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.