I have narrowed down Republican voters to seven types. These are people likely to vote for a Republican over a Democrat, not necessarily people who label themselves “Republicans.” “Swing” voters are not involved in this taxonomy. Republicans tend to believe in the same things generally, but the emphasis and orientations can be quite different.
It is a circular constellation, much like the 9 personality types from Enneagra…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.