I just got back from the local public elementary school where I voted in the hotly contested Virginia primary. Just kidding, it’s not hotly contested at all. There are only two candidates on the ballot — Mitt Romney, who will win, and Ron Paul. As your resident (if lonely) libertarian, you should not be surprised that I pulled the lever — or turned the dial, actually — for the congressman from Texas.
And it felt great to be voting again. I tried voting a few times during my dozen-plus years…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.