This is from the cover of a 1971 trade magazine.
My dad was this kind of sign maker. I ran around the playground during the 1972 convention yelling, “Well, my dad made the world’s largest Spiro Agnew watch, so burn!”
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.