I am not a fan of the town hall format for debates. The people never seem real. The questions are either obvious, leading or stupid. I’ve seen worse than last night’s, though.
Still, there was that one question asked by one “Catherine Fenton”:
In what new ways to you intend to rectify the inequalities in the workplace, specifically regarding…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.