Rob beat me to the punch in posting about the buzz around Congressman Tim Scott possibly being named to succeed Jim DeMint as South Carolina’s junior senator. So is he up to the job? Watch this interview from earlier this year (at the Heritage Foundation, ironically) and judge for yourself:
Um … sold.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.