Last week, Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) was the only senator who showed up to testify before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform concerning President Obama’s recess appointments. It didn’t take long for the minority members to become very uncomfortable when confronted with the realities of the Constitution regarding recess appointments.
This video is the entirety of Senator Lee’s testimony before Oversight. It is worth…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.