I was poised to write what I hoped would be a powerful post detailing my frustration with current events. The anti-Reagan is about to undo a thirty-year American consensus on taxes and economic growth; socialized medicine is arriving at a brisk march; and the never-waste-a-crisis team, safely past the election, is capitalizing on human tragedy to once again assault the Second Amendment.
And this is still President Obama’s first term.
I’m just too knackered to deal with all this in prose, so I’ll let the dialogue in the nearby Super Bowl ad express the emotions I’m experiencing this evening.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.