I can’t count the number of dinner parties I’ve been to — and, probably, ruined — by getting tangled up in a political conversation with a tableful of liberals. It’s frustrating and exhausting, responding to a barrage of (mostly) non-sequitor non-arguments.
It’s like whack-a-mole, but I’m the mole.
So I think I’m going to get the following chart printed up and laminated, and pass it out before any more of those exchanges erupt:
Should make for a more peaceful social life, don’t you think?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.