The New York Times has accomplished the difficult: making average folks sympathize with Mitt Romney. What’s hilarious about this is that what the New York Times was actually trying to do was publish an unfair hit piece on Romney, characterizing him as aloof. The headline for the piece is “An Aloof Romney in a Plane Encounter.”
Apparently Romney sat (in Coa…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.