Off to a rousing start, this Progressive Media outreach program. Obama’s Twitter feed consists of a Fathers’ Day message saying, um, how proud he is to be a father. Well good for him, but not exactly riveting stuff.
Not to worry, though, when real entertainment is needed, Joe is there, announcing the Grand Opening of his Twitter account. What glorious entertainment this could be! It would be like Charlie Sheen and Alec Baldwin together, …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.