Welcome to the debut episode of Ricochet Roundtable, the show with a name that is destined to change. This week, our hosts Mark Steyn, Jonah Goldberg and Rob Long riff on Muslim doughnuts, the budget battles, why Lindsay Graham is persona non grata, and the unique, teachable moment Mark’s son recently experienced. Trust us, you’ve never heard a podcast quite like this one.
What’s that? You’re not a Ricochet member yet? Well, we’ve prepared this short preview of Ricochet Roundtable just for you. If you like what you hear, please join now to get the whole thing (and much more)!
Thanks to Ricochet member EJHill for the swank graphic!
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.