We’ve got a full boat this week with author, screenwriter, and video columnist Andrew Klavan and everybody’s favorite Republican strategist and observer Mike Murphy. Go ahead — applaud. This isn’t an NBC debate. Of course we cover the race, so we won’t synopsize that here. But then we take a hard turn into pop culture and delve into a fascinating conversation about the Oscars and the changing landscape of entertainment. A welcome respite from Newt Romney.
Music from this week’s episode:
Here’s the direct link to this week’s episode (but use our new audio player below!), however the best way to hear the podcast is to subscribe! Visit our Feedburner page for a number of other subscription options. Or better yet, use Stitcher.
The Ricochet Podcast is proudly sponsored by Encounter Books. This week’s featured title is The World Turned Upside Down by Melanie Phillips w/ a new foreward by David Mamet. Available at EncounterBooks.com and Amazon.com.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.