Finally. Just our hosts today, no guests. James Lileks, Rob Long, and Peter Robinson ruminate on the New Hampshire primary, the presumptive nominee, a classic Mel Brooks movie, and the future of Ricochet.
Music from this week’s episode:
- This Is Why We Fight by The Decemberists
- Puttin’ On the Ritz by Gene Wilder and Peter Boyle
Here’s the direct link to this week’s episode (great for mobile devices!). But it’s our 100th show, come on, subscribe! Not part of the iTunes revolution? Visit our Feedburner page for a number of other subscription options. Or better yet, use Stitcher.
Thanks to the hardest working man in Photoshopping, EJHill for the illustration.
The Ricochet Podcast is proudly sponsored by Encounter Books. We thank them for all their support in helping us get to this milestone.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.