Recently, our own Adam Freedman and Richard Epstein took part in a discussion at the Manhattan Institute on the state of constitutional law after Obamacare. They are joined for this discussion by the American Enterprise Institute’s Michael Greve and Georgetown Law professor Nicholas Quinn Rosenkranz. Note: the program actually begins at the 1:07 mark. Adam comes in at about the 10 minute mark, and Professor Epstein begins around minute 35.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”340″ src=”http://cdn.livestream.com/embed/manhattan_institute?layout=4&clip=flv_6b850155-8c6d-431a-b5c9-98c7237d3864&height=340&width=560&autoplay=false” style=”border:0;outline:0″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe><div style=”font-size: 11px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;width:560px”>Watch <a href=”http://www.livestream.com/?utm_source=lsplayer&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=footerlinks” title=”live streaming video”>live streaming video</a> from <a href=”http://www.livestream.com/manhattan_institute?utm_source=lsplayer&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=footerlinks” title=”Watch manhattan_institute at livestream.com”>manhattan_institute</a> at livestream.com</div>
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.