Over the past few months, we’ve had a groundswell of new members here at Ricochet — which means that some of you may still be learning our traditions, our quirks, and our inside jokes.
If you don’t know already, one of the best features of Ricochet is our member meet-ups. All across the country (and even internationally), Ricochet members schedule events where they get together in person, oftentimes with one of our contributors in tow.
These events are member-driven. All it takes is one enterprising person to pick a time and place (usually in consultation with other locals on the Member Feed). There’s a link on the sidebar of the Member Feed which contains all the posts about upcoming meet-ups, but we also like to give them some extra publicity here on the Main Feed. So, if you’re in the area, consider attending one of these future events (be sure to RSVP in the post, so the hosts know to plan for you):
January 18 — Dallas
January 18 — Chicago
January 19 — Washington, D.C.
No meetups in your area? Then start one today. As we write this, members are planning on putting together gatherings in Seattle and Minneapolis. And remember — these are members-only events. So if you haven’t joined up already, do so today. We’ll hope to see you in your town soon. And remember — take pictures and post a recap on the Member Feed.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.