In the most recent installment of The Libertarian podcast for the Hoover Institution, I talked to our own Richard Epstein about his recent travels to India (spoiler alert: Richard didn’t like the food). He talks about what he saw, the need for reform of the Indian economy, and why he regards the argument that certain cultures aren’t fit for market economies as weak. Take a listen:
<iframe width=”100%” height=”166″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”no” src=”https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/128722081&color=ff6600&auto_play=false&show_artwork=true”></iframe>
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.