A few times a year, we open up the faculty lounge at the “Law Talk” podcast to all and sundry (we are not getting that security deposit back), allowing you to ask the questions of our estemeed professors, Richard Epstein and John Yoo. On this week’s installment of the show, which tapes on Friday morning, we’ll be doing it again. Here’s all you need to know if you want to participate.
1. Give us a call at (424) 652-8301 and leave your question as a voice mail.
2. Make sure to give us your Ricochet handle and where you’re calling from.
3. Keep your question as concise as possible. Longer queries are harder for us to play on the air.
4. Be sure to get your calls in by Thursday evening.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.